When I came across this landing page for the new Myspace, I could not help but marvel at the genius of it. Allow me to break down my thoughts:
1. Clear heading - Also it's intriguing because if you didn't know that was the name of JT's new single then you may be slightly confused ... yet curious, which is a good thing (It causes you to learn more).
2. Nice image - He's not stock. He's gorgeous.
3. Short but sweet copy - You don't need much, you just need to explain your headline.
4. Cleeeaaarrr calls to action - Also, only two calls to action! So easy! The person visiting this page only has two options!!! Well, they can also leave the page without doing anything, but that's a risk anyone faces.
5. White space - Gives your eyes time to focus instead of being assaulted with images, copy and calls to action.
Overall = genius.